If you could change one part of your body

1. what would it be?:huh:

2. My lower abdominals. They will never be completely flat, no matter what I do.

3. oh my!

i think my boobs. everything else i dislike could be changed if i got my off my bum and moved once in a while but my boobs would always be saggy...heck, if i excersized they'd be saggier! i want a breast lift baaaaadly. i'd have done it already, but i don't want to have to do it again in 5-7 years when i'm done having babies/breast feeding. so i just wear good bras and deal. :\

someday i will have cute boobies to match the rest of cute me. heheh. :smile:

4. My 'love handles'. That is the area where I collect my weight... I HATE it!!

5. oki, two things.. my stomach, i want it to be flat, then my eyes, i have ruined it and i want my 20/20 eyesight back...

6. My stomach!!! :yucky:

7. longer legs, toner thighs & triceps

8. first of all, i love the way i look.:shame: but i think it'll be nice to have bigger boobs... a little, not too much thou.:love:
    Also, may be longer legs

9. Ditto on the waistline. I think part of the problem is that my torso is too short for how tall I am. I'm 5'8" and I have to wear petites for tops and long for bottoms. Oh well....

10. stomach for sure (all around and lower abs!) :yes:

11. My calves. They are too skinny. And A-line skirts accentuate my chicken-legs even more. I can only wear slim, pencil skirts or long skirts. I need to find some way to build up muscle. I tried every excercise there is but I never saw much difference so I gave up.:sad:

12. god there's so many things. i guess if i had to choose one - my stomach for sure. it's always disproportionately large, it's a freak.

13. longer legs..

14. omg...we have a same problem...i hate my calves too..theyre too thin! My other sisters, they all have a nice legs, not chicken leg.:Push:

15. I have to agree with you on the eye sight. I have a stigmatism and wear contacts, but at the same time I am very active and would love to have great eye sight with no glasses or contacts. I guess there is always the lazer surgery option. But I am very nervous about the thought of having my eyeballs lazered...:blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice