If you could buy ONLY one bag this year...

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
What would it be?

In light of the current crappy global economy, imagine that you can only buy one new bag this year. Preferably leather, and certainly under $1000. What would you choose? Used vs. new? Trendy vs. classic? Funky vs. sophisticated?

What would it be?

In light of the current crappy global economy, imagine that you can only buy one new bag this year. Preferably leather, and certainly under $1000. What would you choose? Used vs. new? Trendy vs. classic? Funky vs. sophisticated? Large or small? Color? Shoulder bag or hand-carried?

hmmm...That's kind of hard. All my the bags on my "to-get" list are all over $1,000. Maybe another LV speedy. My husband recently put me on a budget. I usually get 1 or 2 bags a month. Now, I can only get 1 every other month. :crybaby:

I have just bought a Chloe Paraty in the colour I have wanted since I saw it. If I could only buy one this year it would be that. (Although its only mid Feb and Ive bought 5 already :blush: So Im allowed no more for the year)

Oh, that's a toughie!

I really like the Marc by Marc Jacobs Groovee - it's on NAP currently in a gorgeous camel/tan colour (? Saddle?) so that could be it. Or an LV damier ebene speedy.

I don't really know...

I want want want this for the rest of my life!
yves-saint-laurent-large-soft-top-handle-shopper.jpg

I would get a LV Speedy 30 if I really could only have one bag for the rest of the year. Its a well known classic that will not go out of style. Some people say its an old lady bag, but I think it looks very chic and most people can pull it off.

My real dream bag would be the LV Galliera or the Tivoli PM. The PM is exactly $1000 so that is something I would consider along with the speedy. The Galliera is over $1000 though so I would have to hawk on eBay until I get lucky for a lightly used one.

You can never go wrong with LV =]