If you could buy any bag you wanted,

Bethy

Preston loves Coach!
Oct 20, 2006
no matter the price, which one would you get?

I've been lusting after this forever but haven't been able to shell out $348. I'm hoping it goes on sale somewhere after Christmas... I might sell a few other bags to buy it.

Attachments

• 8a71.jpg
    8a71.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 212
nothing from coach, what I want from coach doesnt matter the price, but the availabilty.. I'm craving black signature lurex wristlet, and optic lurex pleated wristlet and coin purse..

I adore the Mandy Suede Courier in the brass/plum combination (I don't know if it comes in any other colors, but even if it did, I love that combination). But that is just too high for me to go for a handbag this season.

I'm sure everyone knows what it looks like, but here's the link anyway:

Coach - MANDY SUEDE COURIER

I've been lusting after this forever but haven't been able to shell out $348. I'm hoping it goes on sale somewhere after Christmas... I might sell a few other bags to buy it.

Do you have an outlet by you? Those were on sale there ... $199 for the small, $229 for the big and 20% off!

I would probably buy this bag from coach. Mmmm. :drool:

Purse.jpg

I have never seen that bag in red. I love it! :shame: I am going to have to make the trip to the outlet nearest me. I had that bag in pink and the shape was awesome.

The legacy in red pebbled leather was a Hawaii thing only. Do a search on ebay for Coach & sort by price. There are 2 listed in the $800's... I have them in my watch list. They were already listed once and the price was lowered.