If you could buy any bag you wanted,

1. no matter the price, which one would you get?

I've been lusting after this forever but haven't been able to shell out $348. I'm hoping it goes on sale somewhere after Christmas... I might sell a few other bags to buy it.

8a71.jpg
  2. nothing from coach, what I want from coach doesnt matter the price, but the availabilty.. I'm craving black signature lurex wristlet, and optic lurex pleated wristlet and coin purse..

3. I adore the Mandy Suede Courier in the brass/plum combination (I don't know if it comes in any other colors, but even if it did, I love that combination). But that is just too high for me to go for a handbag this season.

I'm sure everyone knows what it looks like, but here's the link anyway:

Coach - MANDY SUEDE COURIER

4. That's gorgeous, HM!

5. Do you have an outlet by you? Those were on sale there ... $199 for the small, $229 for the big and 20% off!

I would probably buy this bag from coach. Mmmm. :drool:

[​IMG]

6. I have never seen that bag in red. I love it! :shame: I am going to have to make the trip to the outlet nearest me. I had that bag in pink and the shape was awesome.

7. Really?? I don't have one near me... there's one about 2 hours away. I should call and see if they have it... I may have to take a trip out there. I've never been to an outlet!

8. coach-wise, it would have to be something obscenely expensive. hehe. make it worth my while...
    but something legacy would be nice.

(non-coach, gimme a birkin!)

9. or the satchel.. in whiskey... :smile:

10. The legacy in red pebbled leather was a Hawaii thing only. Do a search on eBay for Coach & sort by price. There are 2 listed in the $800's... I have them in my watch list. They were already listed once and the price was lowered.

11. ooh! can you link me? I can't find them and would love to see them.

12. Coach- I would love to get one of the legacy bags but i have been spending too much recently

I really want a Louis Vuitton Damier....or Balenciaga.

13. what's written on the hangtag?

14. I would like to have a Legacy satchel. The white is lovely, but I'd probably have to go for the black for practicality's sake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice