If you could buy a members H bag......

Yep, it is a case of living and learning, but if you think about it, your mindset was different back then, the bags we all bought made us happy at that particular moment in time. Our past bags, shows our growth, I am not making sense!
It would be nice to show pictures of our members bags if possible :drool:

You are making perfect sense to me Sammyjoe~~ Exactly how I feel~~Time changes, people change, and so I started to dump my old bags for H!:P

Man this is tough!!!
Ok a short list:graucho:
WB & ILML Kelly Elan's
PBC's Tri Color Kelly
Ms Piggy Ozzysmom and Queenies Rouge H Box Birkin with GHW
A**Me Etoupe Birkin
Anything from Diamonds collection:girlsigh:
MelliesMom Pelouse Croc Lindy!! (Ok anything from her closet too!!:rolleyes:)
Peppers Black Barenia and Crinoline Birkin
Shopmom's Kelly's I love them all!! And her Chamoix(sp) Bolide!!!
Katel's Marine Box Birkin!!:drool:
MsPiggys Tri color Kelly
Suzie's Tri Color kelly
Ok no more bank empty...:cry:

this is so fun, i feel like I am shopping in a big giant tpf closet....let's see:thinking:

PennyD's fuschia CDC 35 Birkin, ilml's blue ostrich HAC and last but not least, PennyD's Black CDC 32 HAC...see a common theme...they are all just DIVINE!

OK. . . adding a handful more. . . because I can't pick *just* a Lindy, as much as it suits my lifestyle and taste for floppy bags. . .
:graucho:

Now, I have a huge love for all shades of grey as neutrals, and cookielicious23's 35 cm Gris Tourterelle Togo Birkin with palladium hardware is probably my holy grail, if I ever make it to Birkin-land. Right now I am *getting by* with a grey Hogan bag, but oh, for a grey Birkin. That would be a happy day!

If I had either the bank account or the lifestyle for an exotic, I would take that Emerald Green Croc Brikin of Angel's in a heartbeat. I about fell over when I saw that color. Wow, it's a stunner. (And actually, Angel has so many lovely choices, but I might snatch up her Lagoon Birkin, too. I just love that color. The greens and the blues. . . not so neutral, but I love them every time I see them. Probably my own coloring influences this-- being a redhead, the greens and blues are *my colors.*)

And I really love (and would happily provide a loving home for) Zoopla's new 40cm Black Togo Birkin. Probably a little big for me, but I just love the grain & veining on that piece of togo. So much character!

Oh, and finally, TankerToad's *Sexy Violet Island Treasure* made me :drool:, even though I am not usually a purple person. Something about this one, though. . . Sexy indeed. I'd take it!

Thank you! You are so kind. :smile:

I have so many to pick from, but today, I so want this one... :graucho:

attachment.php

oooh this is a fun thread.

I would have:

peanutbabycakes' fuchsia ostrich birkin
poshhoney's orange birkin
dodo's fuchsia kelly
anyone with a black birkin ph 35...

and then I could die happy.. lol!

Thanks Boo1689, a lot of the time I dont make myself understood and it comes out like I am crazy :upsidedown:

This is Ranag's Buffalo that I would love to purchase, it reminds me of a Fireman, really strong, rugged, no messing around! Someone you can rely on!!
attachment.php

I'm so flattered that so many of you have mentioned one of my bags... Thank you! :heart:

But the members here have just so many bautiful bags! It's hard to choose only one.. But I do looove aspenmartial's ficelle croc JPG and Pepper's ebene barenia Birkin. Amazing bags ladies! :tup:

Thanks Boo1689, a lot of the time I dont make myself understood and it comes out like I am crazy :upsidedown:

This is Ranag's Buffalo that I would love to purchase, it reminds me of a Fireman, really strong, rugged, no messing around! Someone you can rely on!!

Thanks Sammyjoe - that is so kind. I had to laugh though because if you have ever smelled buffalo, it has an obnoxiously sweet aroma to the leather! The bag is so sweet smelling that it has to be aired out each time it comes out of the box because otherwise it can be nauseating! :P