If you could buy a bag,wallet,and accessory. What would you choose?

Lifewithkenya

May 6, 2013
I made a thread last year asking what would be a good piece from LV for your first purchase. I got a lot of feedback and I appreciate that.

I was wondering for all you LV collectors if you could have one bag,wallet, and accessory which would it be?

For example:

Bag: speedy
Wallet: zippy
Accessory: cles/key pouch

I'm still debating on what to get for my first purchase so I figured I would start this to see what people thought.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm still new to the purse forum.

Do you prefer hand held or Shoulder bag?

Go get the Speedy B in 30 or 35 DE you can handheld or cross body :smile:

And matching Emilie wallet DE

& a mini Pochette in DE also :smile:

Do you prefer hand held or Shoulder bag?

Go get the Speedy B in 30 or 35 DE you can handheld or cross body :smile:

And matching Emilie wallet DE

& a mini Pochette in DE also :smile:

Thanks for responding! I love the DE print and I love your suggestions. I really don't know what I like. I only have for right now cross body's and one handheld bag. It really doesn't matter for me because it seems like I need every option in a collection lol.

Thanks for responding! I love the DE print and I love your suggestions. I really don't know what I like. I only have for right now cross body's and one handheld bag. It really doesn't matter for me because it seems like I need every option in a collection lol.

I suggest get the speedy b DE.. DE Its less maintenance compare to the other print :smile:

Apparently they will have another price increase.. So grab one before the increase :smile: