If you could bring back any MJ from seasons past, which one would you want?

mslgrrl

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
I'd love them to bring back the original stella as seen on Kiki Dunst.

ad-usmag.jpg
(source ebay: vogue1966)

btw i usually go back to this webpage to refamilarize myself with older mj styles when bidding <---please correct me if im wrong :smile:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=vogue1966

i would love the hudson and trish to come back. i'm kicking myself for not getting the chili trish. stupid kim! i also wouldn't mind the new stella in more colors and gold toned hardware.

i would love the hudson and trish to come back. i'm kicking myself for not getting the chili trish. stupid kim! i also wouldn't mind the new stella in more colors and gold toned hardware.

I agree with tadpolenyc on the hudson and trish. I just bought a chili hudson 2 months ago full price (eeek) but it's totally worth it. I really want a trish now but don't want to pay full price :nogood:

Mmmm...I would bring back several styles. The Stella, the Ursula line espcially the Midnight color like devinesgirl said, the Perforated Brigitte.

BTW, we need to add all of those fabulous celeb pics to the celeb thread. There are some real classics on that page. Great link mslgrrl!!

It's so funny that you posted this - I just saw that bag that Faith Hill is carrying ending on ebay (no bids/winner)

There are quite a few styles I'd like to see again - Definitely the Stella w/brass buckles (but it would have to be the soft leather of the first season - not that stiffer leather used on the Ltd Ed styles from a few years ago!) - The Zoe (both the smaller style and the larger Hobo style) - the Padlock Hobo and Zip Top Hobo w/brass turnlock pocket (both from 2002) - and the Scarlet Washed Leather bag

Even though I really like his more recent bags, nothing compares to his original styles!

p.s. thanks mslgrrl - that's mine!