IF YOU COULD BE A PURSE..WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

1. Hey ladies and gentz. So, if you could be a purse, ANY purse..what would you be, and why? How does it reflect your personality?

2. o im the first one to reply!

Ok i would be a fendi spy bag.. the hologram one. cuz im big and diverse and i go with everything!!! hahah

3. umm....I would be ...... a coach weekend scribble tote because i'm loud :yahoo: bright, i like ppl to know who/what i am, and i am affordable yet desirable!!! :heart: :P

4. Chanel lambskin flap, understated and elegant (ideally). I'd probably really be something like a Louis Vuitton pochette, everyone's got one !

5. an Hermes kelly with ruthenium hardware ...... a classic lady with an edge.

6. I would be a LV speedy. I can go anywhere and fit in everywhere!

7. I would definatly be this bag:

L'Inoubliable (The unforgetable) (well, I would try anyway :lol: )

11.jpg
  8. I would be LV Mizi Vienna!:nuts::love:

9. Moka epi pochette.

Small, yet tough and not flashy.

10. i would be a balenciga. colourful and versatile, undertoned.. i hate being too loud (not in voice term, i can be very loud among friends :P )

11. I think I would be a LV alma: classy, versatile, with great curves :graucho:

12. I'd be LV Epi Speedy in black. Not loud, tough, and I always wear black (well, most of the time)!

13. 2003_le_divorce_007.jpg
  14. Blue Jean Birkin Hermes: Classy, elegant, a bit casual, and just a little trendy.

15. Dior Gambler, I play poker for a living

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice