If you could add/change feature or design of an LV bag.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm curious if you could change or add a feature to an LV bag what would you do? Several bloggers have said they wish the cell phone slot was larger to accommodate current phones such as the BB....and I agree! Some people wish some of the tote straps were a little thicker for comfort.....

2. - I think they should make a Speedy 25 & 30 in Monogram Canvas with the detachable shoulder strap like the Idylle.

- I also think they should make a Monogram Speedy with dyed calfskin trim & handles instead of vachetta.

Or a combination of both above - maybe as a ltd ed. I'd be the first one in line to buy it.

3. I would love a Galliera Damier Ebene...
    I've even heard that there might be an official release next year! :happydance:

4. ^^^ That would be gorgeous! I just bought the Tivoli GM and think how pretty it would be in other prints too, like the Damier Ebene or Azur..... :biggrin:

5. Yes yes, a speedy with shoulderstraps, just like the SC mono would be nice. Oh and the Trevi less heavy and not so structured.

6. That would be cool! I would want to see an Epi Speedy 35 in Rubis and more personalization options for Mon Mono (e.g. not just stripes and initials in four possible layouts).

7. I would make a Trevi MM.

8. I wish they put the zippers on all sizes of Delightful. The GM is simply huge!

9. On the Rivington PM/GM..have an outside pocket somilar to the Bloomsbury.

10. i would through out vachetta all together..find some process for that leather so that it's not so frikin high maintenance.

also eva straps should be just a little shorter.

and forget change, there are lots of designs that lv should throw out all together.

11. i was just about to post the same thing. LVoe my PM but wish it were a bit larger. sadly the GM is waaaay to big

12. yes, straps on a speedy - must!!
    & feet please!

13. Totally in Damier Ebene !!

14. I hate worrying about vachetta, but I love it overall. Just ordered the LV Vachetta Handbag care kit from www.lovinmybags.com. They have a special product called LV Miracle Shield to protect your vachetta against oil and water stains. Its worth a try so I'm not so paranoid about the vachetta! :nuts:

It would be great if LV could see our requests!!! :biggrin:

15. I would love a Damier Graphite Galliera!