If You Can't Leave Buyers Negative Feedback, Leave Positive

FashionParadise

Dulcissima
O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
So I've looked into this not being able to leave buyers negative feedback and not being allowed to leave negative within a positive, and sorta found a loophole. Instead of risking getting in trouble for saying "BAD BUYER" in positive, you should leave a positive feedback for them. If they already have very low feedback (like 87%), don't leave positive because the green donut will increase their feedback score. Otherwise, try these...they're from a fellow Ebayer:

*potential to be best buyer on Ebay, moved all the way up to the bottom of my list*
*Great ebayer, perfect Personality for new Ebay policies*
*smart buyer, really takes complete advantage of sellers*
*Good Ebayer, per ebay standards. but so is every other buyer out there*
* Helpful Customer, convinced me as to why I should sell elsewhere*
*motivational buyer, I'm worked 10 times as hard with them as I should have had to* I like this one
*One of those gems you love to see come back, so you can cancel their bids*
*This is certainly one worth watching* **CLOSELY**
*Its buyers like this who instantly double ebays listing Revenues*
*This one escalated my emotions, I woke up feeling bad, now I feel even worse.
**I'm sure Ebay is proud to have this one on board**

I guess you should make it as subtle as possible

So I've looked into this not being able to leave buyers negative feedback and not being allowed to leave negative within a positive, and sorta found a loophole. Instead of risking getting in trouble for saying "BAD BUYER" in positive, you should leave a positive feedback for them. If they already have very low feedback (like 87%), don't leave positive because the green donut will increase their feedback score. Otherwise, try these...they're from a fellow Ebayer:

*potential to be best buyer on Ebay, moved all the way up to the bottom of my list*
*Great ebayer, perfect Personality for new Ebay policies*
*smart buyer, really takes complete advantage of sellers*
*Good Ebayer, per ebay standards. but so is every other buyer out there*
* Helpful Customer, convinced me as to why I should sell elsewhere*
*motivational buyer, I'm worked 10 times as hard with them as I should have had to* I like this one
*One of those gems you love to see come back, so you can cancel their bids*
*This is certainly one worth watching* **CLOSELY**
*Its buyers like this who instantly double ebays listing Revenues*
*This one escalated my emotions, I woke up feeling bad, now I feel even worse.
**I'm sure Ebay is proud to have this one on board**

I guess you should make it as subtle as possible

These are just beyond funny...I've bolded my favourites:roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Gosh, those are funny! Thanks for sharing them. (BTW, these would get removed too because all the buyer has to do is report the seller as "using a positive to leave a negative feedback" to get it pulled. )

I thought you could do this! Other people have said ebay removes comments like this, but it's good to know this guy is getting away with it... If anyone leaves me a neg, they'll be getting it right back... Through feedback!