If you can only have one Azur…

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
After two years collection, I would like to buy my first Azur bag. I would like to ask you which bag you would prefer, speedy, Neverfull or totally. I like the look of speedy, while I prefer the funktion of the Neverfull. Thanks.

Out of those three bags I would choose the Neverfull. LOL I guess I'll always choose the Neverfull since it's my favorite bag. But I guess in ranking it would be 1. Neverfull 2. Speedy 3. Totally. You also have to consider ability to take care of vachetta well (so maybe which bag has the least or most depending on preference), as well as the maintenance on the more fragile damier azur canvas (because of color transfer, etc.).

Speedy or neverfull. I have them both in Azur, Speedy 25 and Nevrefull MM, and I love them to death.
Speedy is my go to bag when I go shopping or sometimes when I go out, or for dinner, and Neverfull MM is always with me in the office :smile: depends on where you want to use it!! because they all look awesome!

I would get the Speedy B in Azur...It's just so functional with the strap even if its on the shortest setting...This allows you to protect the handles like after handling those nasty grocery store carts. At least it allows you to get to your car and to the WET WIPES.

Great thread because I have the same question. I want to get my first Azur too and I am thinking of Neverfull. Speedy B is great and functional but I am concerned about color transfer since the bag might rub against the butt. Neverfull also has less vachetta to care for.