If you can only get one more accessory this year....

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hi everyone! Hope you all are well. I am still trying to track down a new lumineuse and considering strongly another speedy b (I have a 25 in empreinte). I also want to get a ysl woc, so I can only get one more accessory if I want to stay on track with my bag list!

Would you get a toiletry 19 or a 4/6 key holder??

I've been meaning to get a key holder bc my new apartment requires an excessive amount of keys, but the pouch I bought from Henri bendel (the travelers pouch that's like a really long wristlet) doesn't fit my smaller bags...

The cles I have will not have more than two keys on it. I want to keep it streamlined and protect the interior of my purses.

What would you pick? Thanks!

Hi everyone! Hope you all are well. I am still trying to track down a new lumineuse and considering strongly another speedy b (I have a 25 in empreinte). I also want to get a ysl woc, so I can only get one more accessory if I want to stay on track with my bag list!

Would you get a toiletry 19 or a 4/6 key holder??

I've been meaning to get a key holder bc my new apartment requires an excessive amount of keys, but the pouch I bought from Henri bendel (the travelers pouch that's like a really long wristlet) doesn't fit my smaller bags...

The cles I have will not have more than two keys on it. I want to keep it streamlined and protect the interior of my purses.

What would you pick? Thanks!

TP for sure. If you're only gonna have 2 keys I believe the key pouch is cheaper.

That's a tough one. I have both (6 key holder and TP 19) and use them both daily. If you already have something for your keys for the time being then maybe go for the TP. Good luck with your decision!

Pochette Accessories, Eva, and the Favourite PM would be within your limits...actually the Favourite is currently $805, but $5 doesn't really count as blowing a budget IMO:P

Wow I had no idea the 26 size was so loved! What do you use yours for?

I use it when I use my doggie stroller. Fits nicely under the stroller pad. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447942060.732036.jpgyou can kinda see it behind Louie.
Also fits perfect underneath his pillow on my bike basket he rides in. I guess I basically bought it for when I tote around Louie which is a lot. lol
I have also used it as a clutch when hubby and I went out to dinner. It can be used for so many things.
I highly recommend it!

Toiletry 15. I had purchased it then exchanged it for what I really wanted, the cosmetic pm in DE. I love the cosmetic pouch for it's looks and it does holds quite a bit, but I miss the feel of the toiletry 15's thick canvas. It is a lot thicker and just feels more durable. I'm keeping the cosmetic pm, but I'm going to pick up the toiletry pouch again because I can't stop thinking about how it felt when I held it.