If you can only afford to buy ONE of the emperinte line....

Totally agree with Subbz. Plus you can beat that little pocket in the front it is so convenient. Lum tote for sure. Though the artsy is beautiful but Lum is more functional.
I thirded that!:flowers:
Originally I want to buy a trevi for Christmas! But for the price point for canvas bag I don't think it's worth it. I rather to save a Lil more to get the Lumi!
Didn't try in the store yet but I hope it will suit me well. ;)

Originally I want to buy a trevi for Christmas! But for the price point for canvas bag I don't think it's worth it. I rather to save a Lil more to get the Lumi!

I completely agree. The Lumi is much more user friendly the opening is larger, you can carry it 3 ways (hand,shoulder,crossbody) and that little pocket is so awesome for your phone & lipgloss. I just can't say enough nice things about the lumi.

Totally agree with Subbz. Plus you can beat that little pocket in the front it is so convenient. Lum tote for sure. Though the artsy is beautiful but Lum is more functional.

I'll fourth that!! My Lumi is one of those bags that I go to often and receive great compliments on. Good luck deciding!

I'm going to forth's what some of the ladies here have said-the Lumi is so functional/versatile & pretty! I like the Artsy but when I tried on the MM in the store, the bottom flared out too much for me personally (even though the Alma MM suits my body structure fine. Go figure). But if it suits you then get it. I hope you do a reveal....I love to log on and see reveals waiting

Artsy for sure. Not a fan of Lumi's box shape and "busyness" it reminds me more of a work tote instead of a luxurious leather handbag. I think Artsy looks so much nicer and like more of a true handbag if that makes sense.