If you bought this bag, would you treat the vachetta or leave as is ?

protect vachetta or not ?

• YES

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
Hello ladies (gents), I purchased this brand new Estrela and realize there is quite a bit of virgin vachetta on it which worries me a bit. If you purchased this bag, would you treat the vachetta with a protector or leave it as is , (to get the best patina down the road) safe_image.jpg ? I've been reading a lot of threads about it, and I'm still undecided. I will be using this bag almost daily in winter months too (we get snow and rain).
Thanks

Thank you, I decided Im keeping this bag, and I won't do a thing to the vachetta.

Good plan I think! I got my Mono Delightful in November, and I take it out in rain and snow (as I'm a part of the world that has those problems). I was worried at first but have noticed that the vachetta does get wet, but when it dries again it looks fine! [emoji4]

Good plan I think! I got my Mono Delightful in November, and I take it out in rain and snow (as I'm a part of the world that has those problems). I was worried at first but have noticed that the vachetta does get wet, but when it dries again it looks fine! [emoji4]

Thanks for you input. I live in Ontario, Canada, so we have snow right now, and rain too. I don't baby my bags, but have always sprayed them with a protector in the past. I am not going to treat the leather on this one, so I hope when I get caught in snow or rain, it ends up looking fine (afterward), like you said yours do. Thanks again.

Reactions: Cybergirlie