If you are getting a Nappa Charm, what color would it be?

LoVienne

Mar 28, 2009
I'm lemming very badly for a Nappa Charm and was having some dilemma of what color should I get? I'm a color person and really this would be my first miu miu so cracking my head in order not to regret later :sweatdrop:

I'm thinking Mughetto if they have it but it looks a bit dull but sweet.

Just found out that the link I posted earlier... The color is Antico and was A/W 08... Correct me if I'm wrong...

Now, down to Nappa Charm in either Mughetto or Antico, if i can still get it in the market...

The Nappa Charm is so yummy to the touch. I have not seen either colour you want @ pur local Miu Miu or on Ebay(have seen gorgeous Black Cherry & Turquoise). Hope you get them soon! GL!

I have the charm in Ribes and Peonia and love them both. But I do think a muted brown could be really great. If I had to do it over, I would not have purchased Peonia--even though it's a fabulous color--because the bag's lines are classic and a more classic color might give the bag more longevity. No regrets on Ribes because it is such a rich warm color.

Edited to add: Then again, it's a dreary week in Sacramento and so I'm not able to use my oh-so-happy Ms. Peonia.

Yeah I have the black one too and I absolutely love it! But if I were to be given a chance to choose again I would pick Astro! That was the color I initially going for but unfortunately I couldn't find it!

Blue! I saw a turchese nappa charm on ebay last week and it was gorgeous...there's also this light blue nappa charm that I regret not buying but haven't seen it since...any color is good for the nappa charm!

I'm lemming very badly for a Nappa Charm and was having some dilemma of what color should I get? I'm a color person and really this would be my first miu miu so cracking my head in order not to regret later :sweatdrop:

I'm thinking Mughetto if they have it but it looks a bit dull but sweet.

Hihi.....r u also a member in Cozycot??

Me too thinking to get nappa charm over the bow bag....thinking of which colour. I pretty like the grey colour which is posted here somewhere....:P

are you all in a hurry to get it? I believe it went on sale last season...of course it depends on availability at the time of the sale and I am not sure all colors would go on sale...I think Miu2 can say for sure because I believed she posted those pictures back then...