If you are a coffee lover...

1. you MUST try Dunkin Donuts Latte Lite - NO fat at all. I have found my new favorite drink :P It's espresso, skim milk and two splenda (iced or hot ~ I :heart: the iced). Total coffee addict here lol - ;)

2. Hm, I might give that a shot, but DD drinks always leave a weird aftertaste :Push:

3. I know what you mean! But this doesn't surprisingly enough! And I am *very* picky, I am not a DD frequenter, but now I will be! Not cheap at $3 though but I swear it's just as good as the starbucks latte.

4. :sad:...No Dunkin donuts where I live!...plus knowing me, the calories I save buying the lo-cal coffee with go toward a dozen donuts to go!:shame:

5. When I do go I usually get full fat as my treat, but per your reference I will try it!

6. thats what I make here at home, plus I foam my milk and add a dash of sugar free white chocolate flavored syrup in stead of the additional splenda and a dash of cinammon on top. it totals out to 50 calories, lots of caffeine and 0 sugar. better than any coffee shop! lol

7. What's a splenda?

8. Splenda is a zero calorie sweetener....from the splenda.com website:

SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener contains sucralose (SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener), the no calorie sweetener made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar, with no unpleasant aftertaste. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener can be used virtually anywhere sugar is used. It can also be used in cooking and baking in a variety of recipes. Like many no and low calorie sweeteners, each serving of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener contains a very small amount of common food ingredients, e.g., dextrose and/or maltodextrin, for volume. Because the amount of these ingredients is so small, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener still has an insignificant calorie value per serving and meets FDA's standards for "no calorie" sweeteners.

SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener comes in two forms for consumers, granular and packet. The granular form of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener measures and pours just like sugar. SPLENDA® Packets provide a convenient way to add sweetness without guilt!
    [​IMG]

9. I love splenda. It's the closest thing to sugar, best tasting too.

10. Personally I don't like splenda - gives me headaches. I usually get a skim latte at starbucks and just put a little cinnamon or nutmeg powder for flavor. At first I missed the added sugar but got used to it without. Regular coffee I still need sweetened though.

11. Sugar in coffee? BLASPHEMY!!! :nuts:

Thanks for the clarification Carrie ;)

12. Right, everyone's different. I get terrible headaches from sweet n'low.

13. I think I'll stick to my cup of Joe!

14. I love coffee, but not lattes or cappuccinos. I will have a nice expresso, though with real cream and real sugar! All that fake stuff causes cancer and I'll just cut my calories elsewhere.
    Kate

15. I don't like sugar in my coffee or tea, so I'm alright there :biggrin:
    But if I wanted any, I'd take real sugar because I have heard many bad things about sweeteners (Canderel, etc). I wouldn't drink so much of the sweetened stuff that it would matter, calorie wise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice