if you already have a mono speedy, would you get a speedy in Damier or Damier Azur?

i have 3 speedies so i'd have to agree to get mono and damier.

i got them in different styles so it's a good excuse to have more than one lol. i have a damier 25 and a mono 30. i think there 2 different bags even tho it's the same style. mono to me is more city'ish fashiony, while the damier 25 is more classy, going out.

plus the damier is good for the rain, mono isn't. oh and my other speedy is a cerises.

i wanted the black epi one, but i don't think i will anymore just bc i have te damier and it's all yr weatherproof. so those r my pro's n cons.

Absolutely, I adore the Speedy! I have 4!
Personally I would buy the damier as I have the saleya in Azur but either bag is wonderful! Good luck in your choice!

I have a mono speedy and I would def. get a Damier.

Why: Even though the shape is the same, the style is different. I would personally not get azur only because I have kids. Nothing stays clean for long when I am with my babies.

I don't have a mono speedy, but I have the azur and the damier ebene speedy. I use the Azur one least because I wear a lot of dark clothes so the ebene speedy gets the most use - plus no worries about the handles! I think you should get an ebene speedy :yes:

i like azur :heart:. color transfer is a potential thing for all light color bags in my opinion. at least azur is coated canvas and normal maintenance cleaning is much easier -> just wipe it with babywipe lol.

i have the mono speedy because i think every lv lover should have this ;) and i also have the azur speedy because the combination is very refreshing and is much different from the mono.

You probably need them both! :smile:
I have the azur and black epi speedy; I'm seriously considering the mono and damier 25 to add to my collection.
Of course, the MC speedy is on my wishlist too!
No such thing as too manh speedies in my book!