If you add it all up.........

oh dear, 16K for bags alone, 3k for accessories....since last November. the price are pre tax purchase price w/o price increase 'inflation' as most of my collection come from the Timeless Classic. doubt it will increase as drastic in future given the insane price increase :P

I'm with Ro and Jayne1... can't even begin to think about it. :nuts: I could add up everything (bags/accessories), but it would take too long and more importantly, doing so would probably cause me to pass out and die haha (just kidding... kind of)! :sweatdrop: :P

WOW though I'm sure its not even close to some of you lucky girls its actually been about....2500? YIKES! A clutch and GST (only 1350 through the help of a friend:graucho:) Then again, I'm not including accessories, make-up or shoes GULP!:wtf: I really can't start adding the rest up- I need to end this post before I go into shock...

^LOL. I'm so glad I'm not into any other bag brands other than Chanel. Now I'm starting to get into jewelry after looking at David Yurman's collections on his website and NM. NOOOOO. Bad bad. The internet is horrible.

Thought about things like that, but try to destract myself whenever I start.... lol, really don't want to think about it too much (though sometimes it's good, so I won't get carried away..)

If you add up everything we all spent together.. think about how much chanel has cashed this year from us! Now that's scary! :nuts: