"If we don't raise $50,000, we're going to abort our child"

How much you wanna bet that the "young couple" is really some pimply faced 35-year-old loser living in his parents' basement, who makes his "living" stealing identities and hacking into people's online bank accounts??

How conveeeeenient that they happen to be using an anonymous hosting service so they can protect their identities. Sometimes I really loathe the baseness of humanity...this is one of those times.

:rolleyes: This is so disgusting...I don't care if this is true - I would never give to some random stranger on the internet...Don't care if they're claiming that they're going to have an abortion or not - they're more than likely just out to scam you anyway.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HELPMYBABYLIVE.COM
Created on: 16-Jun-07
Expires on: 16-Jun-08
Last Updated on: 16-Jun-07

Administrative Contact:
Schiros, Matthew [email protected]
InvisiHosting, LLC
1817 E. Oltorf
Apt 2103
Austin, Texas 78741
United States
5124664146 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Schiros, Matthew [email protected]
InvisiHosting, LLC
1817 E. Oltorf
Apt 2103
Austin, Texas 78741
United States
5124664146 Fax --

Probably not true, but it really is a new low is ways to scam people out of their money. worse than the people who claim they have cancer to get money. I hope they are thoroughly investigated.

I highly doubt there is ANY baby at all. I bet this is just a scam to play on people's hearts and scam money out of them. Kind of like that website they had about the bunny saying that if they did not get X amount of money..they would kill the bunny.

Such a shame...