If u own 1-2 chanel bags, which bags?

Hi, everyone! I walked into the store certain I was going to walk out with a black 226 with ghw. At the very last second, I switched to a classic medium flap! I'm so happy! I can't stop looking at it :smile:. Thanks for all the advice, everyone! I hope to grow old with this bag.

2n154av.jpg

Hi, everyone! I walked into the store certain I was going to walk out with a black 226 with ghw. At the very last second, I switched to a classic medium flap! I'm so happy! I can't stop looking at it :smile:. Thanks for all the advice, everyone! I hope to grow old with this bag.

2n154av.jpg

Congratulations! You will never regret it: )

2n154av.jpg

Looks great! Both the M/L CF and Reissue 226 are fantastic bags and I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I bought a couple of seasonal flaps and sold them all because I felt the money spent could get a better quality bag like Celine or Dior. Seasonal flap quality wear off quickly. However with the prices keep on going up and up, I no longer look at Chanel.
It seem Chanel price tag is a yoyo and adjust or harmonise whatever they called it, tag to their business strategy and not because of improve quality.

1. 2.55 large (size 227) back with with ruthenium hardware
2. Mini flap in a pop of colour such as red or cobalt blue.

I don't have either of the above, but I am happy with the Chanel's that I already have :smile:)

My first Chanel purchase was a jumbo in black caviar leather and gold hardware! I absolutely love it, the caviar leather is sooo durable. I also have a medium size classic flap in beige lambskin with silver hardware. A colour that is so light and since it's lambskin, it's very delicate...

2n154av.jpg
Great choice! It looks so perfect on you. Many congrats!

Currently own a black caviar jumbo in ghw, black 226 reissue in aged calfskin in ghw and a red large caviar seasonal flap. I would love to add one more seasonal flap in navy blue but only if i see something I really love.

2n154av.jpg

Great choice! The m/l suits you well and will remain a classic throughout time.

2n154av.jpg

Congratulations! Looks great on you.