If u own 1-2 chanel bags, which bags?

UpUpnAway

Oct 20, 2014
If you own only 1-2 chanel bags, which bags are they? What color and hardware?

I am going to buy my first (and most likely last) Chanel ever this week. It will be either a m/l classic black caviar with shw or a black reissue 226 with ghw. I haven't decided which one.

This will likely be my only chanel bc I have to save for other things now (retirement, college tuitions, etc).

Anyone else out there who thinks their chanel collection will be made up of uktimately only 1-2 bags?? If so, just curious what decisions you have made in terms of which bag to buy!

Olgita

Olgita
May 31, 2013
If I could chose one Chanel bag I would most likely go for black m/l flap with shw. The second bag that I would chose would be old medium boy either black or navy with rhw. Good luck deciding and enjoy your wonderful handbag to the fullest.

jl020911

Mar 17, 2015
I think it would be really hard to stick with only 1-2 Chanel pieces. For me anyhow, I thought I would just buy one item and be happy with my Chanel collection, but apparently once you get one, you want more. I bought my first bag in March, and within 9 mos, bought two other bags, and looking for the next! Anyhow, if I were forced to only have two bags it would be a woc, and probably a m/l flap in caviar navy or black, and shw. So in your case I would choose the m/l classic, good luck!

jashie

Mar 10, 2013
I own a medium black caviar classic flap with silver hardware, black reissue 225 with gold hardware and a Caviar WOC gold hardware. I would like a black chevron with RHW or the Chanel Shearling backpack

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
i hv two & consider my collection cmplt my 1st was the SO Black jumbo & earlier this yr i finally found my HG, Navy cav jumbo w/ RHW. i also hv a grey cav woc & a grey chevron clutch

content w/ Chanel & nxt on my list is Hermes :smile: