If u love bags u can't miss ...The devil wears prada....

1. you'll see a lot of bags and every style
    you will love this movie like me :smile:

2. i don't want to waste my money to be disappointed

3. I saw the movie & was quite entertained! Yes, I read the book too & yes, the movie is rarely as good as the book BUT it was nice to see some serious bag eye candy & Meryl Streep was awesome!

4. I enjoyed the movie; liked the book better of course.:smile: My favorite bag was the MJ multi pocket that she gives her friend!! Love that color!

5. I loved that movie!!!! Can't wait till it comes out on DVD, so I can see it again!

My favorite bag was the Balenciaga City (I think it was City?)! I loved it so much, I ran out the next day and bought my first B bag! Ok, I have to admit, I'm a little crazy!

6. I loved that movie!!!! Can't wait till it comes out on DVD, so I can see it again!

My favorite bag was the Balenciaga City (I think it was City?)! I loved it so much, I ran out the next day and bought my first B bag! Ok, I have to admit, I'm a little crazy!

7. I loved that movie, and I also loved the book! I think that was one of the few movies made from a book that I have seen that wasn't done poorly:supacool:

8. I always like the book better, but in this case, I could see all the stuff, and didn't have to imagine it. The MJ bag was great. Alot of this stuff is being auctioned off on eBay to a charitable fund. I saw a Nancy Gonzalez Bag but no MJ on eBay.

9. Do what I did...go early and pay the matinee price! :lol:

10. I haven't seen the movie yet because it's not out here but I'm reading the book the second time now and it's a very entertaining summer book.

11. I haven't read the book, but i'm planning on seeing the movie tonight.

12. I didn't really like the book but I'm dying to see the movie for all that eyecandy :girlsigh:

13. Saw it and loved it....Meryl was fantastic... she never looked better!!

14. Hi Everyone- I hope someone can help. I am looking for the designer/style of a bag that Meryl Streep used in the last scene of THe Devil Wears Prada....Does anyone have any idea what it was- or have a designer list of what was used? Thanks!

15. Is it in Blockbuster yet? (The movie, not the bag)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice