If there was one brand to lure you away from BE...

Good point Suzzeee.

I think if any other brand is going to allure me away from BE it will definitely be more expensive as opposed to vice versa. I'd rather have a couple of bags, but amazing quality as opposed to 13 or 14 "so-so" cheap-o's kwim???

Besides.....someone here had a clever signature line....something along these lines: You buy cheap, you buy twice"....or maybe a dozen times LOL!!!

Good point Suzzeee.

I think if any other brand is going to allure me away from BE it will definitely be more expensive as opposed to vice versa. I'd rather have a couple of bags, but amazing quality as opposed to 13 or 14 "so-so" cheap-o's kwim???

Besides.....someone here had a clever signature line....something along these lines: You buy cheap, you buy twice"....or maybe a dozen times LOL!!!

Thanks Contessa!

That is just the truest quote ever - I swear everytime I "settle", I just end up spending twice the money because I'm never happy with whatever the compromise is and end up getting what I really wanted in the end often buying a couple of things along the way! You truly do "get what you pay for"!

I have owned Balenciaga, Rebecca Minkoff, Jimmy Choo and Mulberry. Lately, I am not falling in love with anything from any of those brands. However, I do see a lot of interesting bags from new designers when I have been browsing the online boutique web sites. I just find it so difficult to buy anything that I can't hold in my hands.

Right now I have some gorgeous new bags that are languishing in their boxes because I can't turn loose of my beautiful plum crash Hug Me.

So I guess my answer for this moment is that nothing is luring me away. I'm the easiest-lured person I know, though, so everything is subject to change...

^LMAO!!! :roflmfao:
Hi andee!!
Um, me too...though I am very partial to RM (I mean very partial) -- I also like the now-gone Ani Bags and Hayden-Harnett -- and I see myself getting a Bal sooner rather than later. And, of course, a BE.

My local Saks never has any designer bags but I happened to stop in last night because I had a few minutes before a work dinner. I couldn't believe my eyes:drool::nuts::faint:. They were having a designer trunk show. I have totally changed my mind on not loving any bags right now. They had Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Jimmy Choo, YSL, Prada, Gucci etc... It was quite a treat since we never see the majority of these brands in Ohio. Anyway, I fell in love with one particular Miu Miu bag. It was so lightweight and the leather was just so soft and squishy. I have one week until bonus time, so I thought I will get the WTM black glossy midi and then the Miu Miu bag. I wish I knew the name of it.