If the Shoe Fits... a small reveal

Nov 16, 2009
Thanks to everyone who helped me with suggestions about what I could do about shoes that were slightly tight in the toe... I had purchased a pair of flats but ended up exhanging them for a larger size. Of course the length was a tad big but the toe box fit perfectly. Someone suggested that I go up in size and use inserts.

I ended up exchanging the 7s for 7 1/2 and they fit PERFECTLY with inserts I got from the lovely SA! Ready for the reveal?

Yay~ an audience of 1 which is more than enough for me~~
It's not a bag, but a reveal is a reveal and all reveals are fun!

(I'm resizing my pics, so I'm taking a little longer... Oh bugger~~~)

a pair of beautiful black ballet flats with a black patent toe to match!
These are style A02819Y01552. There are so many flats in the boutique right now. I think I saw about 8 styles in the ballet flat but I know there are more.

Attachments

• shoes4.JPG
    shoes4.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 136
I got these inserts from my SA. She said I could take them to a shoe repair shop and the repairman could lift out the leather lining and shove the insert in. I have done this with other shoes and frankly I think I have much more delicate hands than a shoe repairman. I may put the inserts in later, but I don't mind them being shoved in the front like in the pic for now.

If you have a problem with flats being slightly too big where you heel keeps slipping out but can't go smaller because your toes are squished, USE INSERTS! They feel PERFECT!

AND WAIT! I have another small reveal~~~ :graucho:

Attachments

• shoes5.JPG
    shoes5.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 81
I found this beautiful scarf last month, but didn't do a reveal. I had once imagined seeing a Chanel scarf with the same colors. Maybe it wasn't my imagination... maybe it was a very faint memory of a scarf I had seen, but I had always thought to myself, 'If I ever see one available, I must get it.' Little did I know that the scarf I "imagined" would be sitting in a glass showcase at the boutique when I happened to pop in one day! Of course I had to take it!

It's very lovely and even lovelier tied! I will have to add action shots one day. I'm surprised we don't have a scarf thread...

Attachments

• scarf.JPG
    scarf.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 137