IF quilty pleausre wallet

:P It looks like the seller lowered the BIN to 155! I am watching it too because I think it would go great with the Audra if I ever find one! I am resorting to ebay now for it too

Munchkyn said:
I thought if anyone is interested, there is an IF quilty pleasure wallet on ebay with a BIN of $165 free shipping! I thought it is pretty good price with shipping. I know the wallet retails for $145.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Isabella-Fiore-Pleasure-Slim-Clutch-Wallet_W0QQitemZ5447111783QQcategoryZ45259QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was just looking at this again.....did it used to say free shipping? Now it says it's $13.00....I shipped a huge Alexia bag (packed with lots of stuffing, bubble wrap, etc...so it was pretty heavy) back to Hawaii for $16, priority! And that was with confirmation and $500 insurance.

If you do decide to get it....read the one negative they have...it was something about shoddy shipping, if I remember correctly. :unsure:

Munchkyn said:
:P It looks like the seller lowered the BIN to 155! I am watching it too because I think it would go great with the Audra if I ever find one! I am resorting to ebay now for it too

Check this out....this was made to go with the Audra....it has the whip stitching, etc.! I *think* the wallet on eBay is a quilty pleasures one...to match that style of bag. Annnndddd..... no tax or shipping on anything over $100, two day UPS priority. :nuts:

BTW, this is at Adasa.com, which has been GREAT to deal with regarding my IF purchases.

Attachments

• fd8ba8acbecdf1e309ae183d40ae46be.jpg
    fd8ba8acbecdf1e309ae183d40ae46be.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 38