IF quilty pleausre wallet

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :P It looks like the seller lowered the BIN to 155! I am watching it too because I think it would go great with the Audra if I ever find one! I am resorting to eBay now for it too

2. I was just looking at this again.....did it used to say free shipping? Now it says it's $13.00....I shipped a huge Alexia bag (packed with lots of stuffing, bubble wrap, etc...so it was pretty heavy) back to Hawaii for $16, priority! And that was with confirmation and $500 insurance.

If you do decide to get it....read the one negative they have...it was something about shoddy shipping, if I remember correctly. :unsure:

3. Check this out....this was made to go with the Audra....it has the whip stitching, etc.! I *think* the wallet on eBay is a quilty pleasures one...to match that style of bag. Annnndddd..... no tax or shipping on anything over $100, two day UPS priority. :nuts:

BTW, this is at Adasa.com, which has been GREAT to deal with regarding my IF purchases.

fd8ba8acbecdf1e309ae183d40ae46be.jpg
  4. How come it looks so shiny or is that the pic? I wanted a longer wallet but I did consider that one. I am not a big fan of the buckle.

5. It must be the flash....but the Audra is a treated leather, so it is shiny.

6. really cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice