IF Quilt Trip Carina in pearl or brown

1. As usual, can't decide between colors. And anyone who has one, is the leather really stiff??
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the darker color myself...more versatile IMO.

I have the Sweet Dreams hobo in black and it's relatively stiff leather (doesn't act very 'hobo-ish' and slouchy, if that makes any sense) :amuse: .

3. like the darker color.

4. Thanks for your opinions guys. I've been wanting this bag for a while but have never seen it in real life. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts if the leather is "stiff"

5. I'm not an IF expert but I would imagine the stiffness might vary depending on the style? My hobo is more of a "U" shape and is small, so it doesn't really fold/pleat in the fabulous way that the one in your pic does. I think it's a great choice!

6. I tried on at Saks. It's pretty big, fairly stiff, and quite heavy. Other than that it's a stunning bag. You could really pile in the stuff, and maybe the leather will soften up over time. I am used to big bags though, so the beauty factor would over-ride the weight or size. BTW....the brown is beautiful.

On the other hand I have an IF embellished Nikki which is a gorgeous bag and the leather is almost too soft. It's Lambskin and I am scared to death of scratching or scuffing it. I just want to touch and pet it all day, it's so darn soft. My sister says "Baaaa" to me when I wear it :sad:

7. I saw this bag in white recently--it's gorgeous but it weighs a ton. I pulled all the stuffing out and the empty IF bag was actually heavier than my fully loaded B-bag. Such a great bag, but it would definitely be a work-out carrying this one.

P.S. Of the two colors I prefer the pearl, but I would probably choose the brown because light bags get dirty too fast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice