If only...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had a puppy! While I was browsing the COACH website, I saw the pet accessories... this is seriously the cutest leash! Love it!
    [​IMG]

2. I'd be afraid to use it on my dog! She has a collar now and it gets dirty from scratching/etc. I'd cry if that happened lol.

3. I'd put it on my cats....but they'd probably attack me in my sleep to get me back. :rolleyes:

4. my rexy poo has this collar!!!

[​IMG]

5. ^^^LOL.. you gals are funny... if I had a yorkie (which I REALLY RELALY WANT), I'd definitely put it on her! too cute!

6. awww, too cute candace! I LOVE this collar, your dog looks so adorable w/it! sportin the coach, gotta love it! :P

7. I dont have a dog or cat , but I am seriously thinking about getting one for my sisters dog.

8. Awww how adorable!

9. Omg!!! I am adoring the hydrant!!! Soooooooo precious!

10. I bought the same collar for both my dogs although they haven't used it yet lol. They don't wear a collar while inside the house. They only wear it when I take them for a walk. :P

11. My Valentino has it!!! [​IMG]

12. OMg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That just made me giggle out loud!!!!!!!! Your pup is adorable!!!!!

13. ^^^that is WAY too cute! :yes:

14. haha...he's a cutie alright lol

15. oh i miss my dog, i would definatly have had that on her. all your dogs are so cute