If only...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
i would be cute...! only you may have to wait another year and a half to order that as the azur line is still very new and they usually don't consider special orders unless it's been out for about two years :-/

Apr 23, 2007
I know I'd have to wait a while and they said that they probably wouldn't come out with any new shapes for the damier azure. Yeah, I already checked LOL! They said it would be about a 35% or highter markup for it. I'm just trying to figure out what I want my first LV to be (I won't be getting one for another year or so). I know I want a papillon though!

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
I know I'd have to wait a while and they said that they probably wouldn't come out with any new shapes for the damier azure. Yeah, I already checked LOL! They said it would be about a 35% or highter markup for it. I'm just trying to figure out what I want my first LV to be (I won't be getting one for another year or so). I know I want a papillon though!

hampstead is coming out in azur!!! in january :smile: i am so excited about that! and oh yeah for your first LV it really should be a classic style ;)

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006

They might not come out with it in the next 2 years or so but I'm sure it'll be release eventually, also in the Alma. They'll more than likely have all the "classic" styles of the bags available in the future but they don't want to release them all at once.:yes:

Jun 15, 2006
They might not come out with it in the next 2 years or so but I'm sure it'll be release eventually, also in the Alma. They'll more than likely have all the "classic" styles of the bags available in the future but they don't want to release them all at once.:yes:

I agree I think all the classic's willl eventually be azured the alma will be so hot in azur :drool:

Apr 23, 2007
Does anyone have pictures of an azure bag that has leather that has turned or atleast started turning. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to turn, I know it hasn't been out that long ( I remember seeing it in October when it had the red lining LOL), but if the leather has at least started turning that would give me an idea of what it would look like after a couple of months. Thanks!