If only I could!

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
At $1015 (sale price) I most certainly cannot afford this but they are just too beautiful. I am in love with them and with Rene Caovilla shoes in general. I saw some at Selfridges the other than and I just stood there, staring at them, for what seemed like an eternity. This particular pair is just so lovely though. Anyone have a grand they could spare???? :drool:

http://www.renecaovilla-usa.com/us/product_list.awp?P1=0&P2=&P3=&P4=27&P5=1&P6=4

June

I only have one pair of Rene Caovilla. I :heart: them because they are so unique. I'm a shoe gal anyways so I had to have ~at least! one pair of Caovilla's.

The detail is exquisite:

RCdetail.JPG

I meant to say I saw some at Selfridges the other DAY, not than!

I am a shoe gal too. I am not much into bags but shoes are my babies. If I had the money, I'd buy those beauties right now!

June

i often see rene caovilla shoes on sale during seasonal changes, at bergdorf goodman, neiman marcus, saks, and online shops too.

Check bluefly.com. They have pretty good prices on RC shoes. Here is a pair of similar. ttp://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2038529169&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2041639855&N=933+4294967061&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID