If Only I Could Have It All....!!!

sally_s

O.G.
Sep 6, 2007
Hi!!!
Call me fickle minded, call me shallow, obsess or nutty! I still cant decide my first LV!!! TPF has begun being my daily feed, morning, afternooon, night... anytime I am glued, drooling, accessing, smiling and frowning in this forum. I think I have to stop, and to stop the obsession I have to get something to satisfy this urging obsessing needs!!

I finally made up my mind today, and had narrow my choice. I successfully convinced DH to loan more, max $2300 for my "anything-but-stop-the-obsession" with LV!!!:P

Help me dear TPFers,
Should I get :

SUHALI LOCKIT PM ( colour to be decided later)
or
DAMIER AZUR SPEEDY ( 25/30) AND SUHALI L'AIMABLE

Please bear in mind this is going to be my next 5-10 years bag ( before I start my obsession again, I hope). I cant purchase many bags, as often as other TPFes cos I'm a homemaker and going to send our son to private school next year... so $$$ is a limitation for designer bags.

If I were to purchase Lockit, does it make sense I'm carrying her day and night??? Suhali Lockit is really TDF!

However, If I choose second option, I could use Speedy for day and aimable for night, but afraid it doesnt worth the money due to her petit size... Ohhhh... please help my fickle undecided mind!!!

:crybaby:If only I could have it all.....

Sally

SUHALI LOCKIT PM - I love it. I wish I have more fund to buy it.

Anyway, I had damier speedy before - I fell out of love and then it's my sister's !

i :heart: the suhali lockit pm. but considering it's going to be bag(s) for 5-10 years i'll choose speedy and l'aimable. my reasoning is so u can have 2 bags to switch around. i prefer more variety :smile:.

Go for the multiple bags, get the variety. The lockit is an extraordinary bag, but it's nice to be able to switch it up. Besides, this
p10598667_ph_althero_Black.jpg
is just a stunner.

If I were you, I would go with the two bags: Speedy for day and L'Aimable for night! However, I would not choose Damier Azur but Damier Ebene (no vachetta to worry about, it's an all-weather bag!)

The lockit is gorgeous but I would go for two as well. Once you've used your lockit for a while you will want something special for parties and dinners. If you go for two you will always have that special bag for occasion...congrats and good shopping!