If my house was on fire Id rescue....

Assuming my parents were out safely...

1. Tiddles.
2. Snuggles, the bear I received for my first Easter from my Gran. He's lost his nose, but I'd be devestated if I didn't save him.
3. I don't know which bag...

Good choices, I would do the same if my boyfriend lived with me.

Gosh this is a hard one. I'd definitely grab my laptop though and my dog, but I think she'll run out of the house in no time.

I know!! It is hard, isn't it? My DH can't see too well, so he might need assistance in going the right direction. Dogs tend to dive for cover (denning instinct), so I was thinking she might need a little help getting out from under the bed and to the exit. But its more likely she'd be pulling us toward the door. The computer has stuff on it that (reminds self) needs backing up, the "stuff" being about ten+ years worth of writings and art.

Assuming my parents were out safely...

1. Tiddles.
2. Snuggles, the bear I received for my first Easter from my Gran. He's lost his nose, but I'd be devestated if I didn't save him.
3. I don't know which bag...

Damn.... Jut realized saving those two bags would mean leaving my teddy:wtf:

Ok... Teddy comes first!!! Seriously: You can get a new dior saddle... but not another panda-teddy with holes. After all: he's allways forgiven me for everything. Even leaving him in the forest for 2 days in the rain.... when I was 5. After that I felt so bad I kept him company by sitting next to the washer and drier for 2 hours. :lol::tender: