If money was no object, which brand would be your favorite?

If money was no object, which would be your favorite?

• Balenciaga

• Belen Enchandia

• Bottega Veneta

• Botkier

• Burberry

• Chanel

• Chloe

• Coach

• Dior

• Fendi

• Gucci

• Hermes

• Jimmy Choo

• Kooba

• L.A.M.B.

• Louis Vuitton

• Marc Jacobs (inc. MBMJ)

• Mulberry

• Prada/Miu Miu

• Rebecca Minkoff

• Tokidoki/LeSportSac

• YSL

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I've been wondering this for a while now; if money was absolutely no object, would your favorite brand of bag still be your favorite brand? If you could have any bags you wanted, would you still have the ones you have or want the ones you want? Which would be your favorite in terms of look, style, functionality, etc.? (p.s. you can choose more than one)

It's hard to say because since I can't afford say a Hermes, I have zero interest in it knowing I'll most likely never buy one. Of course if you're rich, it changes your taste then what a person is currently interested. For instance, I am currently loving BE and RM, but if I were rich, that would probably change.

It's hard to say because since I can't afford say a Hermes, I have zero interest in it knowing I'll most likely never buy one. Of course if you're rich, it changes your taste then what a person is currently interested. For instance, I am currently loving BE and RM, but if I were rich, that would probably change.

I do agree that having money changes your perceptions and even your tastes...I guess certain brands I've never considered or even looked at because I know I can't afford them. :shrugs:

To be honest, I'd still have the same favorites(Marc Jacobs,Prada,Louis Vuitton), just would be able to buy more of it!

ETA The poster above me made me realize,I'd absolutely go for some Bottega Veneta!

I still would love Coach and Marc Jacobs. Having more money would not make me change my preference. I will always be a Coach girl as I like
streamlined simple designs. I am a no nonsense type of girl.

I guess the biggest luxury of having unlimited money for bags would be that I wouldn't HAVE to pick a favorite line.

I'd have to use some of that money to expand my closets to include a handbags only closet, though.