If Marc Jacobs Left LV, Would You Continue to Buy/Like LVs?

If Marc Left, Would You Continue to Like/Buy LVs as Much?

• Yes

• No

• Dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok, PLEASE don't think I'm an idiot,:confused1: but what does MJ design for LV? Yes, I am fairly new to LV, but I guess I have just never really researched the history of the company or the designs too much in detail. Does MJ design certain bags/collections? Which ones? It's just kind of new to me and I'd love to know more. Sorry if I sound totally stupid. lol.

i don't really see what buying or liking this brand has to do with Marc Jacobs being the creative designer for LV. i didn't even know he was the creative designer for the brand up until a few months ago. besides, a lot of his designs aren't really anything to shout about, if the SpongeBob bags are anything to go by

I buy Vuitton because I like the BAG,
sometimes I have NO CLUE who designed it, so ......
my answer is YES, I will still buy--Marc or NO Marc....

I love MJ!! However, I would continue to buy... And it's not like he designs everything right now, far from it actually.

And if Karl L took over I'd be disappointed! Let me tell you why, he has his hands on everything already! Chanel, Fendi, his own lines... Fashion is already incestuous I know, but I dont want to see the same designers in every major fashion house. Just my opinion =)

This will never happen because its not really his job, but I wish Murakami could do everything lol, my favorite lines by far have been cherry blossom and cerises and after that graffiti with Sprouse.

LV would be fine it was before it will be after a new fresh vision would take the company in a new direction and people would still love it. LVMH isn't stupid theyre not going to hire a creative director that would take the crown jewel of their company down the tubes, come on now.

I would still buy it, If people will not buy LV if marc left then why not buy Marc jacobs own line in the first place (no offence intended)...its just that most of the bags look similar.

I like MJ very much and he is an amazing designer but I would like to see a diferent designer one season or another :smile:

I do love Marc Jacobs, and have a few of his Marc by Marc Jacobs bags and a few of the Marc Jacobs wallets, but I don't think many of the bag designs are great, maybe because I'm a guy and a lot of them are ones I wouldn't carry, but then again many of his bags are amazing, but I still wouldn't carry them because they are obviously womans handbags. but either way, I've always enjoyed the mono print regardless of Jacobs designs.