If LayAway/Deposit Was An Option. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2006
Would you use it ?

If there was one item left, of something you really really want and there is no more of this item in stock for months, you dont have all the money to pay for it all at once ,on your credit card, or cash, would you put it on layaway or leave a deposit if these options were available to you. ?

If no why?

I'm not sure if I would use it, for some reason when I think of layaway I think of that huge layaway sign in K-Mart :lol: I'd also feel ****ty about having to leave it at the boutique :sad:

I'd have to say no, I don;t know why but layaway and sales bother me. I feel like I didn't earn it or am jipping the company. I'm happy when others get sales, but don't like them. I guess them make me feel ashamed for some reason.

I put a shearling jacket on layaway when I was 19. By the time I got it three months later, I was no longer smitten with it. I think I've worn it three or four times in the past quarter century. And I have no idea why I still keep it while I get rid of everything else.

That said, I might consider a Birkin on layaway. $1000/month seems a lot less painless than $12K at one time. That kind of money is a decent downpayment on a house in the midwest.

I'd have to say no, I don;t know why but layaway and sales bother me. I feel like I didn't earn it or am jipping the company. I'm happy when others get sales, but don't like them. I guess them make me feel ashamed for some reason.

Sales bother you?! WOW WOW WOW!!! This is the first time I've heard something like that!

I would put something in layaway if I REALLY liked it and just had to have it.

purselova34 said:
xikry5talix said:
Sales bother you?! WOW WOW WOW!!! This is the first time I've heard something like that!quote]

It's very strange, I hate getting sales, but :love: when others get them. I'm a very strange person. :weird:

I don't think its so strange hehe, I used to be against sales too. I just hate when I buy a bag and then it goes on sale a short time later:evil: I love when others get sales, and tend to try to buy things that don't go on sale so I don't have the problem I mentioned earlier:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.