If LayAway/Deposit Was An Option. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
:smile: I love sales. They make the ridiculous mark up on items a little less unfair. Plus, they make certain items much more affordable. I'd rather get a good deal on a quality item, than pay full price for something not as nice. :smile: Even if money wasn't an object, I'd still love sale, what's wrong with getting a good deal!

I've never used law away, but I certainly see no problem in it.

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
SF Bay Area
Dani said:
:smile: I love sales. They make the ridiculous mark up on items a little less unfair. Plus, they make certain items much more affordable. I'd rather get a good deal on a quality item, than pay full price for something not as nice. :smile: Even if money wasn't an object, I'd still love sale, what's wrong with getting a good deal!

I've never used law away, but I certainly see no problem in it.
I don't mind the sale if I'm the one getting the bargain. What I absolutely detest is when I buy something I really like and two days later I see the very thing go on sale for 40% less. And my conscience would never let me live it down if I returned it and bought it again for the discount. Hence sometimes, I just hate sales! :P

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
BalenciagaLove said:
I don't mind the sale if I'm the one getting the bargain. What I absolutely detest is when I buy something I really like and two days later I see the very thing go on sale for 40% less. And my conscience would never let me live it down if I returned it and bought it again for the discount. Hence sometimes, I just hate sales! :P
haha. that ALWAYS happens. Like, you'll buy this sorta expensive, super trendy shirt at full price- and then it goes on sale for like 75% off in the next week- and EVERYONE has it.

and you just want to tell everyone that you had it BEFORE it went on sale. :-P lol.

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
Noriko said:
purselova34 said:
I don't think its so strange hehe, I used to be against sales too. I just hate when I buy a bag and then it goes on sale a short time later:evil: I love when others get sales, and tend to try to buy things that don't go on sale so I don't have the problem I mentioned earlier:biggrin:
I :love: this place. You always find another person who think similarily. Besides, gotta love all the purses lovers in one spot.

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
Layaway is one of the biggest ripoffs there is. You're basically giving the company your money to hold interest-free. You're better off putting the money in a savings account until you have enough to buy something you want.

angelica

Ladybug Lucy
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Where it never snows
Layaway? You bet. When I like a bag...I really like a bag! I have classic taste anyway. I tend to lust after bags for months at a time anyway, so I can pay some here and there then get it! Without charging it lol. Sales? I love sales! Prices don't cheapen the quality and materials of the products themselves.

benderbee

May 30, 2007
I am new to the purse forum and I would just like to say that even the fake LV bags are out of my price range. What is a girl to do??? By the way, hello everyone!:nogood:

Status
Not open for further replies.