...I would be more productive around the house!
What about you?
Also...I never would have known what "Sofa King" means!
I actually do more work :O
but I wouldn't be as happy
I'd have a fatter bank account and my closet would have alot more spaceush:
I'd have more money and less debt!
I don't have to feel envious on a doll's wardrobe and purses
I wouldn't hear about all these fab designers and hot bags that I absolutely HAVE to have!
If it weren't for the Purse Forum...
- I would have spent more time doing my homework
- I would have never known about all these amazing bags I just have to have
- I would have even maybe considered buying a fake...
- I would have never known how to spot a fake
- I would never do my English presentation about conterfeit goods
I'd get to bed at a decent time! ... (instead of those "just 10 more minutes" that drag into like an extra hour)
I'd actually clean the clutter of paperwork around my computer desk! LOL
I wouldn't be obsessing about a bag/shoes 6 months before they come out
My ironing pile wouldn't be as big as it is
I wouldn't be up at 3:30 AM!!!
i would actually be writing my paper! But i am Procrastinating!!! Boo on me!!!
haha I'm 100% guilty of this as well- when the PF was down I actually got to bed at a decent hour!
And I'd probably only have a couple designer bags, with probably no boutique-bought LV or any Hermes period.
If I weren't on Purse Forum:
- I would end up getting conned to buying fakes on eBay.
- I wouldn't be obsess with bags that I don't know about!!!
- chance of being more productive
-I wouldn't know such genuinely nice people who doesn't think buying designer bags are silly or superficial or waste of money!! (i'm closet bag addict)
-I would have finished reading my textbook.
my eyes wouldn't hurt so much from hours of reading.
my bags wish list would be a LOT shorter.
my bag & shoe purchases would be a LOT less.