If it were the zombie apocalypse......

lilPinkBunnies

Fuzzy Wuzzy
Jan 8, 2014
And you had to bail and leave behind the majority of your possessions, but could bring one, two, or three of your bags tops with you(while not deducting from other essentials you are bringing) which bag or bags would they be and why? :biggrin:

My LV Speedy, my first designer bag which I bought a long long time ago, after seeing a lady wearing one at the Café des Deux Magots in Paris. Such great memories.

My Balenciaga red City, because it was a present from someone I cherish. I had seen the bag, talked about it and it was my 2005 Christmas present. No one knew Balenciaga at the time.....

One of my Hermès bags. So beautiful. I could not buy it now as prices have gone up a lot...

My Jean Louis Fernandez, made in France , high quality craftsmanship and great design.

They all represent special moments...

Believe it or not, I've thought about this exact same thing lately! Let's hope we never have to do this for reals, but if I had to leave all but 3 bags behind I'd definitely take my Longchamp LP Fuchsia Medium Cuir (versatile and a lovely color), aubergine Lumi Supermarket City bag (the first and so far the only bag le BF has given me) and probably my trusty Mulberry Antony.

Seriously, in some parts of the World it looks like the zombie apocalypse has begun.

Never mind designer bags, I think I'd just put on my multi-pocket parker, load a ton of food and water and bundle my darling cats into their double crate and drive to the top of a high mountain

Seriously, in some parts of the World it looks like the zombie apocalypse has begun.

Never mind designer bags, I think I'd just put on my multi-pocket parker, load a ton of food and water and bundle my darling cats into their double crate and drive to the top of a high mountain

Lol, I meant if you already packed up all the supplies you could and then which bags.

I know I'd definitely want to bring one at least for raiding a pharmacy, lol.

Believe it or not, I've thought about this exact same thing lately! Let's hope we never have to do this for reals, but if I had to leave all but 3 bags behind I'd definitely take my Longchamp LP Fuchsia Medium Cuir (versatile and a lovely color), aubergine Lumi Supermarket City bag (the first and so far the only bag le BF has given me) and probably my trusty Mulberry Antony.

Haha that's funny that you've thought about it too :biggrin:

I think the Longchamp LP is smart, at least some kind of nylon tote.....at least to put the leather bags in if you were stuck outside & it rained lol :biggrin:

My LV Speedy, my first designer bag which I bought a long long time ago, after seeing a lady wearing one at the Café des Deux Magots in Paris. Such great memories.

My Balenciaga red City, because it was a present from someone I cherish. I had seen the bag, talked about it and it was my 2005 Christmas present. No one knew Balenciaga at the time.....

One of my Hermès bags. So beautiful. I could not buy it now as prices have gone up a lot...

My Jean Louis Fernandez, made in France , high quality craftsmanship and great design.

They all represent special moments...

I love that you would choose based on sentiments, that's cool. :smile:

my stella McCartney falabella because it is indestructible which would be great in the event of an apocalypse!
and my burberry crush because I love it and it is one of my hg bags

My new Speedy 35 Bandouliere because I wanted it for years and fits a ton of stuff. My Longchamp tote bag because it's lightweight and practical. Finally, the first Dooney my mom bought me.

My MZ Wallace Frankie for all of its wonderful pockets and ample space.

A large tote, like my MZ Wallace Large Metro, to haul stuff.

A small cross-body for when I need to be mobile...but I currently don't have one of these!