If I were to part with 3 le fabs...

Have NO FEAR my fellow LV loving friends that DAM H bug that keeps TRYING to bite has just been killed by huge can of STUDENTLOANTOPAY BUG SPRAY (I just like 2 seconds ago opened the 1st bill...and died...well not really of course :supacool:).

This is a brand new to the market bug spray that can bring you back to reality when those annoying little handbag bugs come a buzzing. Please be advised that the H bug is a very DANEROUS bug and once you are bitten buy it you can expect to be infected FOREVER. Due to this fact the H bug bug spray is very toxic and most ONLY be used in extreme cases (such as the one posted above). Please let me know if you are in need of a can:smile:

PS. I've been around here long enough for most of you to figure out that YES I'M a LITTLE TEENY bit crazy at times :lol: :weird:

Eek... Students loans are the devil. No worries - you will get that H one day. :flowers:

Keep the plum and white. I also have a plum Le Fab and it is my most favorite bag, so gorgeous!! The white suhali holds up so well, better than any other white bag I know of. I would also go for a BJ Birkin. So beautiful. Good luck!:flowers:

If i were you, I will keep black and white as youcan;t go wrong with them. 90% lov white Le Fab and blck is essential. Like in Ugly Betty. I've got a white and i still love it.