If I were to part with 3 le fabs...

Have NO FEAR my fellow LV loving friends that DAM H bug that keeps TRYING to bite has just been killed by huge can of STUDENTLOANTOPAY BUG SPRAY (I just like 2 seconds ago opened the 1st bill...and died...well not really of course :supacool:).

This is a brand new to the market bug spray that can bring you back to reality when those annoying little handbag bugs come a buzzing. Please be advised that the H bug is a very DANEROUS bug and once you are bitten buy it you can expect to be infected FOREVER. Due to this fact the H bug bug spray is very toxic and most ONLY be used in extreme cases (such as the one posted above). Please let me know if you are in need of a can:smile:

PS. I've been around here long enough for most of you to figure out that YES I'M a LITTLE TEENY bit crazy at times :lol: :weird:

I'm considering a birkin (as I have been for about a year now...I'm getting closer every day)...do you like the blue jean color better in LV leather or Hermes? cuz if I sold the blue le fab I'd get a BJ birkin? Do you see my line of thinking....

I think that I'd perfer the black le fab over a black birkin as I think black bags can be somewhat boring and the le fab has all the pretty hardware....

i'd part with geranium, blue, and plum. GET THE BJ BIRKIN!!! i have to admit, the HERMES subforum is pulling me over. I'd do anything for the ORANGE, BJ, GOLD, OR VERT CHARTREUSE birkins!! lol.

I would keep the black & white. I just like those the best, even though they are still available. And I would then get a BJ Birkin. If I could only keep one LeFab, I'd keep the black. That would give more $ for the Birkin. lol. They are all lovely though. Good luck with your decision.