if i were an animal....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. so the "if i were an animal what would i be?" topic came up in conversation recently and i asked around to people closest to me and every single one of them, without fail, said a poodle. now its your turn! ask around and post your results :smile:

2. hmm.. if i had to be an animal.. i would be a sea turtle or a hummingbird. lol.

3. dog, they have the best life. walking around, begging for food. sleeping every where. sigh

4. a seahorse :p
    u can tell from my pf's name

5. a dolphin, it'd be so much fun just swimming, eating, and rescuing dumb humans when they fall overboard.:p

6. I'd be a seal!

[​IMG]

7. I would be hawk so I can fly and soar wherever I want and see the world from above!

8. I'd be a macaw! Beautiful creatures that can fly over the glorious tropics.

9. i'd be a tiger, they're so beautiful

10. I'd totally be a cat!
    I love cats, and everyone things I resemble cats in many ways.
    (If you'd ask, my friends would say sophisticated black cat, my boyfriend would say cute white kitten)

11. i'd probably be a penguin - just waddle all day...lol

12. An elephant. Mostly because it's claimed they never forget and I could use some extra memory help lately.

13. I'd be a bigfoot.

14. A dog. I wouldn't mind being my dog. Her biggest challenge every day is to see how many treats she can get out of me. Gets to sleep 23 hours a day and get a lot of massages.

15. I woild be a cat. I have several feline characteristics (aloof, lazy, greedy, selfish, LOL) and I just adore kitties so much and think they RULE.