If I was to sell my bags ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intl I am the same way. I don't regret it either. I figure if I don't use it, it has to go esp. if I paid lots for it. you won't carry it if you don't love it! Then on to the next...and the next....

Nooo don't sell your LV for a birkin!! I'm not head over heels for a birkin, I mean I'd take one if someone gave it to me but I can't say that I'd leap at the chance to buy one. Your LV collection is awesome, but I would sell one by one, you'll get more per bag (but don't sell)

LV_addict said:
I go through stages when I do and then I don't.:wacko:

just make sure you really want to sell them! it's awful to regret selling something.. and in my experience whenever you go to replace something you've sold it always costs way more!

If you have your heart set on a Birkin and think you will not use your LVs once you get one then it makes sense to sell them beforehand and use that money towards a Birkin.

sell them one by one to get better value for each item, and maybe in your individual listings you can mention what other items you have on sale in separate listings, that way if some one wants more then can buy the no of items according to thier taste and budget

Status
Not open for further replies.