If I was to sell my bags ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about give the collection as an option? I can see lots of people buyin it separately but someone may take the plunge and offer you a good price for them all.

It would probably be better to try to sell them one by one. After all, a buyer may not necessarily be interested in buying 3 all at once nor purchasing all the specific styles that you may be selling.

Twinklette said:
I would do one by one also so you get the most for your $$$ out of each piece. Why would you sell your collection, it's so amazing!!!
I am feeling guilty about NOT using a lot of the bags.:sad2: I thought if I can sell all my LVs I can get a Birkin instead! I am sure I will use it all the time!:smile: Just a thought.
Thank you, everyone, for all your comments.:love:

Now THAT sounds like a plan!!! Best of luck and let the Marketplace know what you are selling :nuts:

LV_addict said:
I am feeling guilty about NOT using a lot of the bags.:sad2: I thought if I can sell all my LVs I can get a Birkin instead! I am sure I will use it all the time!:smile: Just a thought.
Thank you, everyone, for all your comments.:love:

We'd love for you to sell your LV's on the forum! Definitely one by one. If you sold them as a lot, it would fetch a crudload of money but each bag wouldn't reach its potential worth.

I have *never* regretted selling a bag I don't use. In fact, I hardly miss it and I always wonder why I didn't think to sell it earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.