Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
How about give the collection as an option? I can see lots of people buyin it separately but someone may take the plunge and offer you a good price for them all.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Probably one by one, as a collection they might not fetch as high a price some since people may not value every piece.

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
It would probably be better to try to sell them one by one. After all, a buyer may not necessarily be interested in buying 3 all at once nor purchasing all the specific styles that you may be selling.

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
I would do one by one also so you get the most for your $$$ out of each piece. Why would you sell your collection, it's so amazing!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Twinklette said:
I would do one by one also so you get the most for your $$$ out of each piece. Why would you sell your collection, it's so amazing!!!
I am feeling guilty about NOT using a lot of the bags.:sad2: I thought if I can sell all my LVs I can get a Birkin instead! I am sure I will use it all the time!:smile: Just a thought.
Thank you, everyone, for all your comments.:love:

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Now THAT sounds like a plan!!! Best of luck and let the Marketplace know what you are selling :nuts:

LV_addict said:
I am feeling guilty about NOT using a lot of the bags.:sad2: I thought if I can sell all my LVs I can get a Birkin instead! I am sure I will use it all the time!:smile: Just a thought.
Thank you, everyone, for all your comments.:love:

Jan 18, 2006
I'll chime in too and say one by one. And yes, please show them on the Marketplace. Good luck with the Birkin!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
We'd love for you to sell your LV's on the forum! Definitely one by one. If you sold them as a lot, it would fetch a crudload of money but each bag wouldn't reach its potential worth.

I have *never* regretted selling a bag I don't use. In fact, I hardly miss it and I always wonder why I didn't think to sell it earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.