If I want Metallika, which material should it be?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Metallika material should I choose?

1. Kid Leather

2. Patent

3. Suede

4. What material? ... No Metallika!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've been thinking about a pair of black Metallikas and wonder...

-Which material would be best for that all-around, versatile look?
    -Is there one material that holds up better than the others?
    -Which one wears more comfortably?

What do you think? Opinions please... :flowers:

2. I voted PATENT. I wish mine were patent leather--I just love how shiny they are! (Still love the kid leather I have, though.)

3. I have the kid leather and have a longing for the patent too. But I do still love my kid Metallikas. I haven't tried the patent, but I think the kid ones are very comfortable. They fit my foot well.

4. I tried both patent and kid leather, but I liked the kid leather better. It felt softer.

5. I love the kid leather ones that I've got. It lets the style of the shoe stand out more.

6. I vote for patent! :tup:

7. The kid, it it what drew me to the shoe.

8. I voted for patent! Makes the pleats look better. =)

9. ooh that's tough- i like both patent and kid! you can't go wrong with either!

10. Still a close race... I'd hoped that there was an overwhelming response for one to convince me. :Push: Like this poll, it was the kid and patent that I really could not decide between. I threw suede up there because there was one possible deal on bay w/ a suede one, and I thought maybe someone would have something good to say about the suede metallika... Good thing I didn't win that auction eh? ;)

11. I vote for the patent even though I am sure the kid is more comfortable.

12. I don't have the Metallika, but I like the look of patent. Sounds like the board is split on this decision, so I guess just go with your gut!

I have the black suede Lapano bootie and I wish it it was in patent. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the suede and it looks great with tights, but it limits me as to a winter only shoe. Also, it shows wear more than a kid leather or patent would.

GOOD LUCK!!!

13. I have to vote for the patent. It makes the shoe look so sexy. :tup:

14. Does anyone know how much they went on sale for in the past?
    ... Thank you...