if i wanna sell one of my LV bags..

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i have a couple of items on the same receipt and i wanna include the receipt..but im not selling all of them..how should i do it without having the buyers doubt the authenticity of the item :confused1:

culgal

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
You can make copies of the receipt and keep the original receipt for yourself. I never send out my original receipt to buyers when I sell my items. Hope that helps.

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
You should probably make a photocopy of the receipt (with your personal information blacked out), and you should state this in your auction. I don't think it's safe to actually give the buyer the real receipt (and who knows what people can do with them?).

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area, CA
oh! i thought u had to include the original receipts ..because there are so many fake receipts floating around..

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Very true. Most sellers with multiple or single item receipts just provide Copy of Receipt with personal information blacked out.

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
i have a couple of items on the same receipt and i wanna include the receipt..but im not selling all of them..how should i do it without having the buyers doubt the authenticity of the item :confused1:

Hi, could I know what bags you'll sell?;)