if I return my sophia, what should I get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a shoulder handbag lady so I need something that I can carry on my shoulder. I tried the maggie mia (I loved it) but the chain hurt my shoulder (I'm older and have some shoulder pain) so the maggie mia is out. I can't decide what to get. suggestions please?

2. I've been thinking about these- A LOT! LOL,

I'm going to return my patent graphite mia maggie tomorrow night, and hopefully I can see what I can do to get one of these its a madison convert. style # 15929, not sure on the price though. I'm loving these new dot op art bags.

Attached Files:

3. I agree on the Madison - it's SOOOOOOOO lightweight - it would be perfect if you need to carry a lightweight bag - it's really the perfect shoulder bag - it sits beautifully and with one shoulder strap - it stays put. You should look into this one. :biggrin:

I think it may only be $278, but I can't remember where I saw that - if someones else knows - please correct me if I'm wrong!! The op art is $278 and I think the leather is $298?? Or am I way off??

4. what about a hailey?

5. Either the one posted above or maybe one of the new Madison Shoulder bags?It stinks that sophia is not working for you..But that is why there are so many choices.We all have different needs when it comes to our bags.:biggrin:

6. I'm going to take a few days and think about what to do. I love this purple sophia so much I'm afraid that if I take it back, I might regret it. Maybe I will start loving the way it buckles. thanks everyone for your help.

7. I think that is a good idea.Because we All know how that goes.We take a bag back that we love and then risk the chance of not getting it again.So just take your Own advice and when you decide, let us know:smile:I know I'm in bag heaven with my sophia, like some are head over heels with some of the other new styles!I think if it bothered you that much, she'd be gone,lol...So good luck.;)