If I had the money, I would love to buy this color Birkin...

Mar 8, 2006
Desperately Seeking Deals
But I am not sure what the color is! I loked through the reference threads for blues, but didn't se anything that even came close. I saw this bag in Hong Kong at Milan Station, and it was the most beautiful ice blue/dove gray color. I have never seen another color like it, and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me of the name, just so I can know what I am lusting after!!!

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
maybe ardoise in box? ardoise is bluish grey.

although based from your color sample, it looks like gris pale.

I give up. lol

Oct 26, 2007
Canada
These are angel's bags but I don't think they were posted in the reference thread... and sorry, I can't see the colour sample you posted (stupid firewall at work, probably)

Attachments

Mar 8, 2006
Desperately Seeking Deals
Thanks so much...but no go so far!! I could not find an example of the gris pale though, so that could be it!!

It is probably an exercise in futility, as I don't have the funds to buy the bag...but this was seriously the only bag that I have ever seen that made me contemplate selling ALL OF MY OTHER HANDBAGS to obtain!!!

I appreciate all of the effort! Thanks so much!!

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
aha! I see the color sample clearly now.

on windows it looks like a pale grey but on my mac, it looks like blue jean.

blue jean is the color you saw. and probably it's lighter because it's been exposed to the sun or something. :shrugs:

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
allan i think you might need to recalibrate your monitor :P i can't get that to look anything near blue jean no matter what colour profile i use!