if i ever win the lottery...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'd buy each of u gal an RM bag!! :yes:

why u ask?

the moment i logged in, i received pm's from several girls from this forum relating to the discount code for FunkyLaLa on RM's MA/MAM in black w/ basketweave. there were also threads too that i read

its just so sweet knowing that u girls actually shared the good news, rather than hide it from newbies (like me) who also want their hands on the basketweave bag.

i kno this isn't high school lol, but still...it shows that u ladies have a great :heart: and i appreciate it

i genuinely love each of y'all (not tryna be britney spears, but lol i'm from houston :P)

2. This forum is so amazing like that!! Nicest girls ever! =) Yourself included, madbrinks!

3. yes we have the nicest girls on the RM forum! I *heart* yall!

4. I was so happy when RM got her own forum! it was miserable trying to find the rm posts in the general handbag section.

:heart: you guys!!

5. Thank you !!! That is so nice, I am new here in RM too. Everyone is soo nice

6. Wouldn't that be sweet! With that kind of money you could custom order any bag you wanted!!!!! I realyl love this Forum i never really haev found a home on any other forum but this one rocks!

7. yes~ RM girls make me feel at home ;)

8. oh my they are the nicest! missyb posted yesterday to make sure I used the label360 code! so sweet :smile:

9. awww, i love it here!