If I could change one thing about my husband, I think it might be this

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
That he watches WWE wrestling EVERY MONDAY NIGHT! I can't stand it! Even if I'm in another room, I can hear it. I hate how they talk... so... slowly... and... drag... out.... every... sentence...

I hate their stage names, I hate their costumes (grown men in tights wearing masks?!?), I hate how diehard their fans are. And MOSTLY I HATE THAT THE SHOW IS TWO HOURS LONG!

My hubby loves WWE. I don't like it, but I just go to the bedroom and read, or go outside and play with the dogs. Most of the time, he records it and watches it on his days off when I am at work.

I can't think of anything I would changeabout my hubby. There are alot of things that he does that drive me up a wall, but it's all part of who he is. More than anything, I would change my reaction to his quirks. I can be quite the ***** sometimes :biggrin:

:hugs: :roflmfao:

awww...LL, I can totally understand your frustration. I don't get the WWE fascination at all. I think it's some kind of little boy thing.

I'm so sorry, but I just keep :lolots: thinking about this...hehehe

my hubby can be extremely forgetful...it can be very annoying. i feel like i constantly have to remind him of this or that and then he still forgets....

i am thrilled that he doesn't enjoy wrestling - we both think it's a load of hog wash, so i am thankful for that :biggrin:

:hugs: :roflmfao:

awww...LL, I can totally understand your frustration. I don't get the WWE fascination at all. I think it's some kind of little boy thing.

I'm so sorry, but I just keep :lolots: thinking about this...hehehe

LOL! I'm glad you find it amusing :biggrin: I wrote that last night when it was on. I Was sitting on my bed, and he was watching in the other room. I could hear The Rock shouting and it was making my skin crawl!

Is The Rock still involved?

My dad used to monopolize the TV every Sat morning, so I acquired a hatred for wrestling due to it interrupting my cartoon viewing. Of course, when they introduced Miss Elizabeth, Rand, Macho Man, Savage's "manager", I paid a little more attention. :smile:

Girl, you need to treat yourself for those two hours. Set up a bubble bath with spa salts, candles, glass of wine, soothing music, and facial mud mask and relax for an hour or two. Have some chocolates or cheese and crackers on the side. Get out, do your nails, etc. :smile: Make the best of those two hellish hours for a little escape! You will be thanking your husband every week come Monday!

Oh, and get a subscription to US weekly or Ok! mag and presto! Your evening is complete. :smile: lol